Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: OZZY OSBOURNE

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I was wondering after the first few listens who was playing bass. The bass on this one is the best since Mike Inez's stuff on No More Tears. Good stuff. It's Blasko who used to play for Rob Zombie.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    make sure to go out and buy the album and support the artist if you like their work.

    for those of you that have not heard the new song
    click here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRU8hCqLRjE
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    The line up is Zakk, Blasko, and I think Bordin.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I own everything that Ozzy/Black Sabbath has ever put out. I just like the have the advance copies a month or so before they come out.

    supr-beast, that's the lineup.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I'm the same way...I'll buy it when it comes out...but I couldn't wait to hear it...been anticipating it since FEB.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    6 years is a long time to wait. I've bought everything that Ozzy/Sabbath have done. That's counting box sets, live albums, ect. As soon as something is available for me to hear, I'm on it. I'm not waiting. The only thing that I'll d/l and not buy might be a new band that I'm just curious about hearing. If it's good I'll buy it. If it sucks, I won't. Of course if it the d/l wasn't available I'd have sampled it on one of the players on Amazon or some other site and still found out if it were good or bad. So, there's really not a difference.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    Same here...I support the artists that I like..If I'm just curious or trying to find something obscure I just download it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    Or "out of print" stuff

    so, Does the new Ozzy album have a very strong sound of BLS? I heard that Zakk had a huge influence on this cd after being an after thought on the last one.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    It sounds like a classic ozzy album. Zakk throws in some occasional trademark squeals...but, IMO, BLS albums all musically sound like OZZY albums...IMO it's the best Ozzy has put out in nearly 20 years. And, that to me sounds weird cuz I bought "No More Tears" a month before I went to soldier for uncle sam...doesn't seem like that long ago.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I don't see any BLS in it either. Just classic Ozzy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •